Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Update


WOW has it really been that long since I looked at this thing!!! LOL Lets just say life is hectic. Kallie is now 3.5 going on 16 I don't know where she comes up with the things she says "Im not your child anymore!" "I thought you loved me" and My favorite "leave me alone" followed by the slamming of her door. Kaitlyn is a happy 16 month old bugging sister every chance she gets making us laugh with her crazy antics. She just started saying lou you (love you) and it melts my heart every time. John recieved his associates in business from university of phoenix this last april and is currently working towards an associates in electronics technology. Iam still running a daycare from our home. and Loving well tolerateing it LOL I would honestly much rather spend all my time and attention on my girls but money dosen't grow on trees!

No comments:

Post a Comment